Thursday, June 26, 2008

Week 3--Thing 5--Obi Wan Kenobi


Obi Wan Kenobi
Originally uploaded by JodieBean
I set up a link between by Flickr (Yahoo) account and my blog. This enabled me to post a photo directly from Flickr to my blog. Exploring flickr by both tags and camera type can go on forever. This photo of Obi Wan Kenobi caught my eye. I remember the words of one of my photography teachers, "you can't go wrong with photos of either pets or kids." Well, this little Star Wars critter is a keeper--Doc

1 comment:

Mrs M said...

Cutest picture posted for this assignment for sure! I have a colleague who quiets a noisy class by saying loudly, "I have a puppy." The students will get quiet to hear what she says about puppies, and she will say, "See, works every time. Now you're quiet." You are right--can't go wrong with cute animal pics. Enjoy the Web 2.0 programs.